Thursday, March 30, 2006

Chest

Today is my last workout this week so I needed to do chest.

Incline Press: 3 x 8 x 185
Decline DB Flys: 8 x 45, 8 x 50, 8 x 55
Flat Bench: 2 x 8 x 275, 7 x 275 (Barely got up seven on last set so I stopped there)
Push Ups: 50 Normal, 30 Normal, 10 Hands together.

My lower triceps (just above my elbow) were fatigued after the flat bench and were starting to ache after the second set. I had higher hopes for the push ups, but was completely fatigued after the first set, and my triceps were getting even more work that I thought. Overall a very good workout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice one on that. In my foundation building I'm really trying to get my triceps built in order to support my BP. It's tough going though, still some way to catch you yet bro.