Monday, March 13, 2006

Shoulders/Neck

Standing Military Press(behind the neck): 3 x 8 x 135
DB Front Rows: 3 x 8 x 45
Shrugs: 3 x 8 x 185
Wide Grip Cable Pulldowns: 3 x 8 x 150
Lateral DB Rows: 3 x 8 x 45

In between sets I did some ab work: 15 flutter kicks, 20 crunches. I only did these between sets and not between exercises (2 ab sets per exercise) so I ended up doing 200 crunches total, and 150 flutter kicks (4 count = 1)

The first ab set was kind of hard, but the rest was cake. I'm going to do ab work everyday! Thanks Stinn for the suggestion. Kind of a no brainer, but my lazy butt needs a reminder now and then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No problem, I usually need the same reminder and it's usually watching all the people I workout with doing abs that guilts me into doing them ;)

Anonymous said...

Doing ab work every day is something I might also take heed of. I have a tendency to ignore it otherwise.