Monday, February 04, 2008

Running, then chest

2.25m @ 2% grade - 3 x {.5 mile run, .25m brisk walk}

First time running with someone else on the other treadmill. Hope it doesn't get more crowded than that! Cause there is only two.

Flat Bench: 4 x 15 @ 185
Incline Press: 4 x 15 @ 95 (easy)
Flat DB Flys: 4 x 15 @ 40

Ryan Gubler at the table tennis club last Friday said I should put the treadmill on a 5% incline when I run so I end up doing the work rather than the treadmill just pushing my legs. I tried 5%, but that was too overwhelming so I moved it down to 2%. I'll try that for a week and move it up more to maybe 4%. Then back down to zero and increase to four reps or something.
Looking forward to tonights swim. I'm going to time and video a 825 yard swim (750 Meters) for estimating what my time will be for team Tomax at the Echo Triathlon in July.

No comments: