Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Triceps and run

There were three people already in the treadmill room so I lifted first:

French Press: 15 @ 95, 3 x 15 @ 65 (Form was really bad on first set, not gonna worry about how wimpy the weight is and do good form and get a burn rather than joint pain).
Dips: 4 x 12 @ bw (225)
Cross Face Tricep Extensions: 4 x 15 @ 30
Standing Cable Tricep Extensions: 4 x 15 @ 60

Two other guys came in and lifted too. That's great! Hopefully they're regular and we can coordinate something. We'll see.

Went in to the treadmill room and Jaron was on one but the other was open so I jumped on and did the typical run (with 2% grade):

2.25m - 3 x (.5m run, .25m walk)

The run was really tough this time. I was sweating profusely and my ankles hurt, but I didn't give up and kept going. All the runs were at a 6 mph pace and walk anywhere from 3 - 4 mph. Today is my first day doing Cathi's strategy of having a really good breakfast and dinner and then nothing for dinner (fruit in case of emergency). Munch on baby carrots throughout the day and drink alot of water. Want to get down under 220 by Valentines day. Had a great swim yesterday.

No comments: