Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Arms and Run

On the way to the treadmills I saw the two ladies that sometimes use the treadmills on the way there too. I was ahead of them and my instinct was to run to the treadmill to make sure I got there first, but I realized I'm not a little kid so I turned around and asked them if they were going to use the treadmills. They said "Yes". So I said, "I'll go lift first then.". They appreciated that and I did bicep work:

Seated Preacher Curls: 6 x 15 @ 75
superset with 25 jumping jacks

Standing Reverse Curls with Armblaster: 6 x 10 @ 75

Stretched legs for about 5 minutes and then ran:

3.00 miles - 4 x (.60m run @ 6.0mph, .15m walk @ 3.5mph) at 2.5% grade
.25 miles - 0.125m fast pace @ 8.0 mph, 0.125m quick walk @ 4.0 mph

3.25 miles total

Stretched out real good after the workout for about 5 minutes. Hoping to weigh in @ 216 or so tomorrow morning.

No comments: