Thursday, May 25, 2006

Benching at the Bubble v2

Smith Press: 3 x 6 x 315
Incline Press: 8 x 135, 8 x 165, 8 x 185
Machine Flys: 3 x 12 x 220
Decline DB Press (Fast reps): 3 x 10 x 75
Bent Over Cable Flys: 10 x 60, 10 x 70, 8 x 90
Dips (240 bw): 12, 15, 19

I was so excited about today's new PR that I got off a little early to go to the bubble. I have 8 visits left on my pass, which I need to use before August 12th or I lose them.

I'm also thinking about joining a neighbor once a week in his basement to lift. With the meet next month, I probably should do a few negative sets to get used to the real heavy weight. Good day today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ever as curious about home gyms, what kind of equipment lives in your neighbors basement? Weight releasers are really handy if you want to do heavy negatives, if you have a welder around you could have a pair done very cheap. Makes it easy to press it back up with whatever weight you want after the extra weight snaps off the bar.