Thursday, August 07, 2008

Racquetball in the butt

Last night I rode to Lagoon from work. The kids had fun and stayed together. Here are the stats of my ride:

Total distance: 16.8 miles
Moving Time: 55:25
Average Speed: 18.2 mph
Max Speed: 29.8 mph


This morning I snoozed past the alarm a little too much. Didn't get to SDRC till 6:20 and didn't play till 6:30. Eric and Dan were battling it out. Dad showed up and I played him three games. He won two and I won three. I spotted him 7-6-7. Looks like that is about the right range right now.

Then we played doubles. Dan and I against Eric and Dad. Dan and I won. Dad hit me pretty good right in the butt. One of these days I'm gonna have to spread my cheeks to get the ball out.

1:30 of play. Put the bike on the back of my car for riding home tonight.

No comments: