Monday, January 16, 2006

I got a large chain

I was at home depot this weekend and I saw a large 20 ' chain which probably weighed about 30-40 pounds and figured I'd get it for doing some chain work on my bench. I also bought a 24" bolt cutter and cut the chain into two 10 ' lengths. This way I can have them on both sides of the bar. I also noticed that my shirt is scheduled to be delivered today. So I will do bench tomorrow with my new shirt and chain.

As far as today's workout I did shoulders:

Military Press: 3 sets of 12 x 95, 2 x 8 x 115
Shoulder DB Shrugs: 3 sets of 8 x 50
Close Grip Cable Pulldowns: 3 sets of 8 x 130
Lateral Raises: 3 sets of 12 x 30, 2 x 8 x 35

My legs have been very sore this weekend and are still a little sore from Friday's squats. I definitely want to do those every week.

No comments: