Friday, January 27, 2006

Chest on Friday

This is the first time I've done a full chest workout on Friday that I can remember.

Flat Bench: 12 x 225, 2 x 8 x 245 (w/chains), 6 x 275
Incline Bench: 12 x 135, 2 x 8 x 185, 6 x 205
Floor DB Press/Flys superset: 4 sets of 8 x 65/35 each

Good Burn today. Today some guy from work brought his two kids in to play on the machines. Also Christian came in for a couple of sets. I didn't care that it was populated today. I just thought it was strange cause normally I see nobody in there. Felt good about today's lift except I'm not seeing any really gains in the bench. But on the other hand, I am maintaining what I have and don't have any injuries so I'll count my blessings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to the no injuries part!!!

Anonymous said...

Amen to the no injuries part!!!