Thursday, April 03, 2008

Racquetball this morning

Again I only got 5 hours sleep and got up early for Racquetball. I talked Cathi into getting up early as well so she could go run.

When I got there Eric was already playing with Shawn and Dan. I played with Blair and Scott. Scott was very skilled in his shots. He likes taking them off the back wall and the hits low and fast into the front wall to get two bounces before going 6 feet or so. Scott won the first cut throat and Blair the second. I then played Scott singles and only got to 7. Then played Dan and Scott cut-throat and Scott won again. I played Dan singles and he had me 10 - 2 and I came back and won. I didn't play that well today. Need to make better decisions with my shots rather than just powering through them. Then I went swimming.

No comments: