Monday, August 14, 2006

Shoulders

Military Press: 15 x 95, 10 x 115, 8 x 145, 7 x 165
Lateral Raises: 4 x 8 x 40
Smith Shrugs: 4 x 8 x 185
Arnold Presses: 4 x 8 x 40
DB Military Press: 4 x 8 x 40

I pulled something on those shrugs. It was tougher doing it in a smith machine, than I've done before at Tomax. Trying to rotate the shoulders while in a smith was putting a strain on my neck which I didn't really discover until after the sets were over. Its getting worse throughout the day. I'll have to put some heat on it tonight.

Tomorrow I'm going to skip working out with Brandon in the morning and do some deadlifts and back work.

Kris is putting together an International Bloggers’ RAW and Natural Open Virtual Powerlifting Meet. This will be a meet which anyone, anywhere can participate in given that the events are done raw and natural and the lifts must be completely visible using a digital camera. Stinn will either be participating or be the judge. I think this is a grand idea and am excited to see if we can get a bunch more people to participate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, more people are definitively welcome, the more the merrier! Saw that you are really getting close to nailing 400 on the bench, how much do you anticipate your raw bench is at?

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping that I can get 365, may 375 raw.