Thursday, August 24, 2006

New PR - 1 rep dip

Today I was curious what I could do for a 1 rep dip. I put two x 45's on a chain and wrapped it around my weight belt and did a few of them, then put one more 45 on the chain (135 pounds total) and did one rep nice and slow going down and strong back up. So that means that including my bodyweight (235) I can dip 370 pounds. Not an exercise you usually do a 1 rep max on, but there you go.

I then did a small workout:

French Presses: 4 x 8 x 115
Tate Presses: 4 x 8 x 40
Captains Chairs (legs straight): 5 x 8

I was getting ready to do cable tricep presses when Cameron came in and asked to play table tennis. I caved in since yesterday I used my old paddle and he beat me pretty bad. The paddle I'm used to isn't a whole lot better. He is just getting better. I used to slaughter him. Now they're pretty close games. Today's record was 3 wins 1 loss, which I was disappointed with.

No comments: