Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Short Chest workout

Flat Bench: 12 x 225, 8 x 275, 5 x 295, 2 x 315

I was going for 3 x 315 but with no spotter and the second one being very slow going up I decided not to risk it. I'm gonna stop by the bubble on the way home to do a good one today.

Well, Cathi called me just before leaving saying how stressful her day was so I decided to lift in my newly renevated home gym instead (after I have relieved her of her duties).

I worked out with Jacob (7 years old). He did several sets of 11 x 20 lbs standing preacher curls. I ended up doing a little more chest:

Flat Bench: 15 x 135, 3 x 8 x 225, 20 x 135
Incline DB Press: 4 sets of 15 x 40

I swear the bar and/or olympic weights I have at home are heavier. One of these days I'm gonna weigh to make sure. I can't believe that its just in my head, I bet there is a major difference. It was fun working out with Jacob. He sure is a bundle of energy.

No comments: