Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fatigued, but gotta push through.

This is the last day I'm riding in to work. Thursday and Friday I'm taking a break from biking since I'm doing a pretty decent ride on Saturday. Still fatigued from yesterday, but gotta push through and just do it. Weighed in yesterday at 187.4. New record. Motivating to keep going lower.

Found a new and improved route. MapMyRide.com doesn't have the Legacy Highway/Bike Trail on the satellite images. Looks like the satellite pictures need to be retaken since so much has changed since then. Here are the stats:

Distance: 31.4
Time: 1:47
Average Speed: 17.6
Max Speed: 23.9

Had a pretty good headwind for a while.

On the way home though I had an awesome tailwind the whole time except when I was going east or west and then it was to the side. Took a buzz bite cause I only had a bowl of oatmeal and two peaches all day.

Distance: 31.6
Time: 1:26
Average Speed: 22.0 mph

No comments: