Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fastest Ride home so far

It was pretty windy outside and cloudy. The perfect thing was the wind was going directly north and it was probably a 15-20 mph wind. I made it home in record time of 1:20. Here are the stats:

Distance: 30.5 miles
Time: 1:20

Fantastic ride. I loved going fast! I almost got in a wreck though. I was going down 400 west and some guy in the right lane merged over to the shoulder with me just to the right of him. Fortunately I sensed the motion and put on my breaks before getting pushed over into the curb. I was going 28 mph or so at the time so I would have had my skin all over the road had I not been able to slow down in time. The guy noticed his mistake after the fact and put he hand up as if to apologize. Lucky I didn't die.

No comments: