Thursday, March 06, 2008

Racquetball

Played some racquetball this morning at 6:30 - 8:00. Played Dave two games, we each won one game. Then we played cutthroat with Dan. Dave won all of them. There were several short shots that I was able to run up on and get. Made several mistakes with sots off the back wall. Went down low real good, but it hit the floor. Need to square up on the court better and hit through the ball rather than swat it.

I have SCJP study group today so I won't be exercising at noon today, but I'll count today's racquetball as today's workout. Will definitely swim tonight though.

I plan on swimming 3500 yards and playing 3 hours of racquetball this Saturday so I should definitely have enough cardio this week to have some fairly good weight loss. I'm also counting my calories via Lifeform this week. Of all the parts of dieting actually documenting what I eat is the toughest.

No comments: