Thursday, March 13, 2008

Racquetball this morning

This morning I was a little late getting to SDRC and noticed Blair Tingey playing cut-throat with Dan Harmer! What a small world. I didn't know he played. I joined Dave and Ted in a cut-throat game and Dave came from behind and won. We played again and he won again.

I then played cut throat with Dan and his friend Steve. I was down most of the time, and was at 10 for a long time, then I got 5 in a row and won. I must have gotten hit by the ball about 5 times today. Nothing terribly bad, but a couple were fairly good hits. Usually I get hit once every few times, but today it caught up to me. I played for an hour and a half and then went swimming.

An hour before leaving for Swimming with Cathi I went down and did ab work for 50 minutes:

Crunches: 5 x 25
Captains Chair (Reverse Crunches): 5 x 15
Windmills: 5 x 25
Seated Cable Crunches: 5 x 30

Then did Elliptical for 15 minutes and then left to meet Cathi at Surf N' Swim for more swimming.

No comments: