Thursday, March 27, 2008

Racquetball after 5 hours sleep

I need more sleep!

Went to bed at midnight and got up at 5:10 for Racquetball. Got there at 6:15 and played cut-throat with Eric and Dave. I was up 11 to 4 on both of them and they both caught up and Dave won. We then played two doubles matches Eric and I versus Dave and Shawn. We won both of them. Thanks to Eric. I played like crap.

Then at 7:30 Eric and I went down to swim. Which was a good thing cause my right foot was starting to hurt.

Worked right through lunchtime today and just before leaving to swim with Cathi I did one hour on the Elliptical machine (605 Calories)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not that it matters much, but Dave won the game of cut-throat. I got up to 12, but then he came back and beat us both.

The doubles matches were fun. I much prefer you being up front. You have faster reactions than I do so I'll let you take those quick ones.

Thanks for the tips on the swim. I'm exhausted!