Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ride to Mt. Harrison in Albion


I read about this ride from mapmyride.com

We went up to Albion park to campout at the Anderson reunion. I went to bed and planned on going up to Mt. Harrison early on Saturday morning. It took me 3 hours to get up there, and 40 minutes to get back. It was a 34 miles exactly for the round trip. Here is video of the trip:


This was the most fun bike ride I've ever had! It was so fun. I am looking forward to doing it again next year. This was a challenge that has given a sense of ownership. It's difficult to explain. But I feel like I have a connection with that place now that I've conquered it. Yesterday I was feeling a little depressed because I missed the place and wished I could do it again.

Robby Boyd said he would go with me next year. I'm planning on it for sure.

No comments: