Thursday, June 05, 2008

Racquetball cut short

Got to SDRC a little late (6:30am) and played two cutthroat matches with Eric and Shawn. Eric and I were up in the teens with Shawn at 1. He came back and won!

The second game Eric won. Then Eric had to leave for work and I played singles with Shawn. I had him 10 - 5 when I did a high ball which bounced over Shawn and reached a high arch over him. He jumped for it missed and came down. Didn't look like he landed weird and he even walked back into position to receive my serve when he looked like he was in pain standing there.

His knee was giving him trouble when it was straight. We stopped and let him stretch it out. It appeared to get a little better but we stopped for the day since we are playing tomorrow and also didn't want to make it any worse. So I only got one hour of racquetball in today.

Did 60 minutes of Elliptical at lunch (636 calories) which was pretty tough again.

No comments: