Monday, June 09, 2008

Racquetball and ride

This morning I had a hard time getting all my stuff together. I also couldn't find my GPS. I found it in the van. I was able to ride over to racquetball at Layton Surf N' Swim and start play at around 6:00. I played with Keith and was doing well, but then Wendell came in so we cut that came short. Played cutthroat with Wendell and Keith where Keith played much better and Wendell won.

Then played doubles with Wendell against Keith and Shawn. Shawn's knee was in a brace, but he didn't appear held back from last Thursday's injury and Wendell and I lost.

Keith went off to work and I played cutthroat with Wendell and Shawn. I played much better and was leading for a while, but Wendell came back and won.

Played singles with Shawn and I didn't play good. I really need to focus on short corner shots!

Biked to the train and then biked to work. Total miles: 7

Hours playing racquetball: 1.75

No comments: