Monday, April 24, 2006

Wading through a mentally troubling time

Things at work are getting more intense and my love for table tennis is on the rise again, it is hard to stay focused on my lifting endeavors. However I don't want to lose what I have so today I did a small chest workout:

Bench:

15 x 225 slow, 10 x 225 (with chains) pausing on the chest, 8 x 225 (wc) slow coming down, pause on chest and explode up without bounce, 6 x 245 (wc) slow and controlled, 8 x 245(wc) slow and controlled with pause at bottom.

DB Flat bench flys: 2 x 8 x 50

At this point my headache was getting heavier and my desire to play TT increased, however nobody was in the TT room which would present a challenge so I just took a five minute shower, had lunch and went back to work on the many small issues that face me. Yuk!

I also did 250 Crunches total today between sets.

Later in the evening during each commercial during the 7 - 9 pm hour of my two favorite shows (Wife Swap and The Apprentice) I would do one set of 8 x 225 feet up bench. That resulted in probably 10 sets (I missed a couple).

No comments: