Monday, April 10, 2006

Good Shoulders workout

Bradford Press: 3 x 8 x 135
DB Shrugs: 3 x 8 x 65
Lateral Raises: 3 x 8 x 40
Neck Extensions/Lateral DB Rows Superset: 3 x 8 x 20/3 x 8 x 40
Arnold Presses: 3 x 8 x 40

Neck Extensions involve a headstrap that attaches to the bottom cable pulley and starting with my chin on my chest and lifting the weight back and away so that I am looking up at the ceiling. Not alot of weight, but last time I did this my neck was shocked and it was sore.

I also did 50 crunches between every set (500 total), and 10 captains chairs between every set on the last 3 exercies (60 total).

I was happy with today's quantity and quality, but not the amount of weight. I didn't truly struggle as much as I would usually like. Definitely nothing even close to failure. The toughest in this regards was probably the Bradford Presses.

No comments: