Thursday, March 12, 2009

Biked and lifted and biked

I noticed this morning that I'm not only losing weight in general, but muscle as well. So today I decided to lift at lunch for half an hour. I did 5 sets of bench machine, 4 sets of rows. Nothing major, and nothing that I'm sure will actually make a difference, but its something I need to do more of or I'm gonna be skinny AND flat.

Biked for 34 minutes. 28 minutes into it one of the coworkers using the treadmill pointed the fan right at me. Man was that a big difference. It felt great. Good workout, but I'm afraid I'm not getting enough protein so I went to get some beef jerky afterwards.

When I got home I watched Survivor while biking. Nothing major intense, just a steady easy pace (15mph). Sure makes exercise go quick when you aren't even thinking about it. Problem is, you don't get much benefit out of it. But at least it's better than sitting there with a bag of chips.

No comments: