Monday, February 23, 2009

Slept in

This morning I was too tired to get up at 5:00 am as planned. I slept in an hour later. Did 50 minutes of racquetball at Layton with Shawn and Eric. Played two games cutthroat. I won the first one and Eric the second. Then played singles with Shawn who was very exhausted and I won that one. Now that the tournament is over, it's time to really hit the cardio work. No more table tennis at lunch. It's going to be biking, elliptical, jogging and lifting.

Also once daylight savings kicks in, I'll be biking to/from work a couple days a week. I also plan on swimming on Mon night, Tuesday Morning, Wednesday Evening, Thursday Evening and Saturday morning. I've had enough time out of the water to get beyond the Blahs.

It's going to be a tough two weeks now, but I think it'll really kick my metabolism into shape.

At lunch I did 2.25 m on the treadmill: .75 @ 6.5mph, .25 @ 3.5, .75 @ 6.6, .25 @ 3.5, .25@6.7 All at 2.5-3.0 grade

then did 20 minutes on bike followed by 60 pushups straight.

No comments: