Thursday, February 19, 2009

Getting pegged

This morning I got up and made it to SDRC by 6am. Played two singles matches with Shawn and got beat. I was frustrated because I was playing well, but his shots were very well placed and unreachable. Then played doubles and cutthroat and did well there. Won a few.

I was teammates with Steve Olson who was pegging people with the ball left and right. I got hit a couple times, not bad though. Hit myself in the face with the ball hitting off the wall 5 feet from the front. Duh.

I had alot of energy and played well. I used a piece of rope to tie around my forearm. Blair gave me a band that was designed just for that. It worked great. I didn't have any issues with pain in my arm. Thanks Blair!

I noticed my strings are already fraying. They better not break soon or I'll be ticked. That's about $30 a pop.

No comments: