Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Good timing

Got up early this morning and drove in to Tomax. Noticed a sign saying all lanes of traffic were closed on I-15 in NSL so I took Legacy in. It was snowing pretty good too. Had I took I-15 I would have been in to work at 8am. Plus because it was so early Legacy was at freeway speed so it was a decent commute.

Did 30 minutes on the bike, and then 30 minutes on the elliptical. Then did 75 pushups straight. Good workout.

In the evening after the fireside meeting with Austin, I did another hour on the bike at home while watching my favorite show, The Biggest Loser. It didn't seem like an hour while I was spinning away. Nice workout.

I had to laugh when I read that my Brother Russell watches the same show while eating ice cream. C'mon man! That's sad!

No comments: