Thursday, February 26, 2009

Good workout

Got to SDRC at 6:05 and the whole crew was there. I saw Eric practicing by himself in the challenge court so I played three singles matches with him. He won all three. I was ticked. I did get a good sweat in, but Eric had several good shots and won.

I then played two singles matches with Wendell. I had him 14-8 and he came back to win which was frustrating. After that he won the second match easily.

I then played two doubles matches with Blair as my partner and we won both. Then played cutthroat with Steve and Dan and Dan won it. I didn't play very well today, but I did get a good workout. Played for 2.5 hours which went by way too fast! I could play Racquetball all day! Here are some pictures:


Dad playing Wendell, Eric practicing his pre-serve bouncing, Blair giving a quick lesson, Steve, Dan and Steve playing cutthroat game.

No comments: