Thursday, February 05, 2009

Broken String

This morning I went to SDRC for 2 hours of racquetball, but only was able to play for 30. Halfway into my second game my string broke on my good racket and I had to play with my old one with has terrible vibration when hit with any decent power. Good thing is I won both games I played. Cutthroat with Dan and Spencer (a new guy who I felt bad for cause he was so new), and then a singles match with Dan. Was behind most of the game and then had a good couple rounds of points to come back and steal it from him. He clocked me pretty good in the right ear from three feet away. But didn't get bugged by it even though had he called a hinder would have been more courteous.

I'll get the racket restrung this evening on the way to Bountiful Temple at the Sports store on 500 S. Came to Tomax and rode on the bike for 10 minutes (planned on 30, but lost my steam and desire) followed by two minutes of abs. Kind of a crappy day, but hoping that my dieting today makes up for it. Will play table tennis for an hour today at lunch.

No comments: