Thursday, October 09, 2008

Tricep spasms

This morning I got up and put on my Black Chili undies for the cold ride in to work.

Distance: 31.6 miles
Time: 1:45
Avg Speed: 18.06 mph

What was weird as it got colder as I got closer to Salt Lake. Just before the sun came up was the worst. My toes were like ice cubes when I took off my socks. Not many more days I can do this.

I'm at my desk and my triceps are spasming big time! Its like their getting a workout when I use my aerobars. Although I don't know how. They aren't tired or under any strain when I ride that I'm aware of, but it sure seems like it the way they've been firing. They always seem to do that when I get some good miles in.

The ride home was just as cold or even colder. Had a vicious headwind going home so it was pretty slow. They finished paving the rest of Gentile so I took that instead of going all the way up to Gordon so that will cut about .75 miles off my ride each way now. Here was the stats going home:

Distance: 30.75
Time: 1:48
Average Speed: 17.1 mph

No comments: