Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Excellent!

This morning I rode in to work. I had a 15-20 mph tailwind going south which was fantastic. The wind wasn't that cold. My black peppers kept my temp just right. I talked with Dale Majors last Friday at the club and told him about the tiny pinhole of paint that had come off the bottom of my frame and he said to fill it with red fingernail polish. I did that this morning and it filled in nicely. Hopefully that prevents it from spreading. When I turned my bike over to do that the straw from my aerodrink came out and I forgot to put it back in so the ride in this morning I had to undo the bottle to get water which was inconvenient.

The breeze south was fantastic and really helped my speed:

Distance: 30.5 Miles
Time: 1:43
Avg Speed:22.05 mph

At lunch today, nobody showed up for table tennis so I took the opportunity to run outside to the bank: 1.2 miles in 11 minutes.

No comments: