Thursday, May 08, 2008

Suffering and cussing

Had troubles keeping my mouth clean when playing Eric. We played four games and I only won the first one. He made several errors on the first game which I benefited from, but the next games he got several good bounces and also did well on the short game. Basically Eric has a better shot selection that I do. My strategy is to just pound the hell out of the ball most of the time and try and get the opponent out of position. Eric is a great hustler though and is able to get many shots that fat people wouldn't be able to. He has a deadly forehand off the back wall so I have to avoid that spot.

I then played Shawn and had a better game, but still lost. Then went and swam 1 mile. I think I pulled something in my lower back. It's giving me hell.

No comments: