Thursday, May 15, 2008

Racquetball

Hit snooze a couple times this morning without really realizing it. Rushed off to the SDRC and got there at 7:00 and played cutthroat with Dan and Shawn. Shawn kicked butt of course. His shot is to hit the side wall about a foot after hitting the front wall and that takes all the forward motion out of the ball and it just drops to hit twice real fast. I hate that shot, but its a good one for the guy who makes it.

Need to practice that one.

Then played Steve. Met him for the first time. He lives in Orem and commutes up here to play. Now that's dedication. Anyhow I beat him 15-0 the first game. Then we switched out Shawn's red ball for my purple one which was totally charged up. It was about twice as bouncy as Shawn's. We played another game and I won 15 - 4. Then I was gonna go swim, but that would've left Steve alone so I played another. This time I didn't play with nearly as much energy or drive and Steve won 15-14. Then I went and swam.

No comments: