Thursday, May 29, 2008

Racquetball with Dad

Spent the night at Dad's since I worked late last night. Got up at 5:15 and carpooled with Dad to SDRC. We were there at 6:00 am sharp and none of the other guys showed up yet so we played a couple games. I won both.

Then Eric showed up and we played cutthroat. Eric won. Then played cutthroat with Shawn. Shawn won. Then played a couple games of cutthroat and Eric won again. I was getting ticked cause I was making mistakes and so was Dad. I like singles better. Eric took off so I played Dad three games.

Beat him bad the first one and so he wanted a handicap of 10 points. I conceded and still won. Then he took 11 the next game and won 15-14. Poor Dad's ankles are giving him trouble and it's been several years since he last played.

No comments: