Friday, November 03, 2006

Some back

Pull Ups: 2 x 4 x bw, 5 x bw, 4 x bw + 2 with help
Deadlifts: 12 x 135, 8 x 225, 4 x 275, 1 x 315
DB Rows: 4 x 12 x 40
Lat Pulldowns: 12 x 85, 8 x 140, 2 x 8 x 155

The form on the last deadlift was terrible. I'm just glad I didn't hurt anything.
Last time I'll do deads in Brandon's basement. Deads for me really bring out the gas, I also don't feel like I can be rough with the weight. The floor pads don't cover the whole room and don't want to mess up his carpet or the cement beneath it.

There is a table tennis tournament tonight, but for the age divisions which I didn't sign up for. I brought Austin with me to work today and he will be in the 17 and under division. We will be practicing at lunch time. I bought a new Nittaku paddle yesterday with some quality rubber which hopefully will take my game to a new level. The open division starts next Friday so I won't be lifting after this coming Wednesday to make sure I'm not sore for the tournament. Last Friday was awful as I was still sore from the deadlifts last week.

No comments: