Friday, December 02, 2005

Getting back after two days off

Today I did a little bit of arms:

Alternating Dumbell Curls: 4 sets of 10 x 35, 3 x 8 x 40
Preacher Curls: 3 x 8 x 95, 8 x 105
Standing Cable Curls: 3 x 8 x 50, 8 x 60
One arm Cable Curls: 12 x 20, 3 x 8 x 30

I also missed out on free pizza the company was offering because they were late delivering. The entire company was downstairs in club Tomax (standing room only) and everyone was just standing around waiting for pizza. What a waste of time. I waited about 5 minutes and went lifting instead. I was hoping there would be leftovers, but that was wishful thinking. My neck is still sore, but the rest of my aches have subsided considerably. I never did get that massage that I wanted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lots of biceps...

glad to hear your body's recovered somewhat

rule #4 in life.
never miss out on free pizza.