Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Aches and Pains - taking a day off

Due to a build up of intense lifting the past couple days my entire body is sore. Hams are sore from yesterday's Romanian deads, my chest is sore from Monday's lift, my neck is so bad I spent two hours using a handheld massager on my neck, and right shoulder. There is no way I would be productive today so I'm taking the day off lifting and see if I can recuperate a little here. Good luck everyone today on your own workout!

Gords

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am doing the exact same thing, Gords... Sometimes you have to back off a little... Realizing that is a very important part of PLing.

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with a little well deserved R&R!

Anonymous said...

just wondering how tall you are gord?

Anonymous said...

5'11" and range in weight from 230-240 pounds.