Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Deadlift Superset

Today I did the following three exercises doing a superset rotation between each of them:

Romanian Deadlift, SLDL, Normal Deadlift - 4 sets of 8 x 185, 8 x 195, 8 x 205, 8 x 215

My back had enough at that point. I had just enough time to do one more exercise:

Seated Straight Arm Cable Rows to a lying back position - 4 sets of 8 x 160, 3 x 8 x 200

There is a muscle in my neck going into my right shoulder which was giving me problems starting on Saturday. I'm not sure what I did, but its getting a little worse. I'm going to try and get an appointment with a masseuse for sometime tomorrow. My hands are also getting more calloused and the chalk really helps with maintaining a grip on the bar.

If Cathi doesn't go crazy with the kids today I'm also going to see if I can do another round at the Bubble tonight doing shoulders.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hectic session,

enjoy the massage... id have one every day if i could afford it, love em.