Friday, December 16, 2005

Work before play

Tonight is my company's Christmas Party, here at the facilities. Instead of driving all the way back home and then back again, I asked Cathi to just come straight here. The bonus is that I also was able to work through lunch and then lift right before the party (We have lockers and showers of course). I figured I needed to make sure to get some variation of deadlift in this week so I did:

Deadlifts: 3 sets of 10 x 225, 2 x 6 x 275
Military Press: 3 sets of 8 x 135
Seated Close Grip Cable Rows: 3 sets of 12 x 130, 8 x 180, 8 x 200
Standing Preacher Bar Rows: 3 sets of 8 x 115

Probably took only 35 minutes to do, but I didn't want to overdo it in case I show off to Cathi a 1 rep 335 bench(I'll be in party clothes and don't want to have to worry about needing a spot).

No comments: