Thursday, December 22, 2005

Oh my back

Today - I did some deadlifts, and by the last set my lowerback was rebelling.

Deadlift: 4 sets of 2 x 8 x 225, 6 x 245, 4 x 275

I did these without wraps this time and my knees weren't having a problem at all, it was my lower back after the sets that was really tight. I think I'm going to stretch between sets so I can loosen up those lower back muscles. Yesterday I went ahead and ordered a tighter fitting bench shirt along with some new knee and wrist straps. I wanted to go get some bands from elite too, but a whole set is $150, so I'll have to wait before I get those.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of shirt did you get? Did ya stick with titan?

Sounds like you need a massage for that lower back buddy.

Anonymous said...

Same shirt (Fury), just smaller.

My back's fine now. Fun holiday season, now for getting back to normal life.