Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween - Ghost of a workout today

My legs were in such a bad state over the weekend that I had to put heat pads on them. I will never neglect my legs again this bad. This weekend I also screwed up my right thumb by wrestling with Jacob with the lights out (except for the black lights) and as I blocked a kick he gave it hit my thumb alone and bent it back out of joint. It hurt like hell, but didn't require any readjustment. Then today in between sets I bent over to pick up a barbell collar and didn't see this broken radio antennae sticking up which poked me in the face just an inch from my eye. It barely drew blood but scared the crap out of me cause I didn't see it and realized I could have just blinded my left eye. So with that said, I had a barely existant chest workout. Here it is:

Incline Bench - 4 sets of 12 x 135 (slow), 8 x 185, 8 x 185, 8 x 205
Flat Bench - 4 sets of 6 x 275, 8 x 275 (2 blocks), 8 x 275 (4 blocks), 8 x 315 (6 blocks)

My thumb was bugging me a little and I'm hoping it heals quickly. I'm only working 7 hours today so I can get back in time for Cathi to run before we get the kids ready for Halloween.

No comments: