Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ride to Buffalo Point


This morning I rode out to the causeway and bought another year bike pass. The forecast was rain today and so far all I had was nasty south wind. By the time I got to the marina at the end of the causeway I realized that I didn't have time to go to Garr Ranch and back in time for my daughter's piano lesson so I decided to go to Buffalo Point which involves a fairly good climb although not very long.

Buffalo Point and back to my house is only 32 miles, but its better than calling the whole thing off. Here are a couple of pictures from the top in the restaurant parking lot.

This afternoon our family went to Lagoon and that was fun. It was supposed to rain today, but it didn't. At least not where I was. It rained this morning behind me and I was able to out ride the storm. It was sunny in most parts on the Island.

No comments: