Friday, May 07, 2010

Coach Cathi

So Cathi has volunteered to be my running coach. So tonight I got home started to record Survivor and went running with Cathi. We did our typical 3.5 mile route. Down to Bluff, around Jensen park up to the roundabout on 2000 and then back to the Stake Center and home. 3.5 miles in 33 minutes.

I felt like giving up at around 1.5 miles. But I kept saying to myself, just think, your almost to the bridge and its almost 2 at that point. Then I thought, Just go to the roundabout then you are as far North as you're gonna go on this run. Then the next milestone and so on and so forth.

It's all mental. My body wasn't totally dead, just it was tiring and I had the urge to give up, but it's all in my head.

1 comment:

Yoga Teaching said...

Good information shared Thank you Nice post Coach Cathi