Monday, May 24, 2010

Fantastic 8.5 mile run

The pool was closed this morning so I went straight to work and planned on doing an evening run. Man was it nice. I went with Jacob and Cathi on this route:



Except instead at the end I cut through the trail at the bottom of Bluff instead of running on Bluff, so that takes it down to about 8.4 Ran it in 1:21:14. So that's about a 9:40 pace. That's slow, I know, but I went at a pace that made the run fun rather than a killer where I was dying. I could have easily kept on going, but we have to have family night tonight.

I registered Cathi, myself and Jacob for the Memorial Day half marathon at Jensen park. I'm excited to do it so I can get an idea of what to expect for the Boise Half. Seriously, the swim and bike will be easy, but to top it off with a half marathon will be tough.

No comments: