Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Shoulders

Seated Military Press: 4 x 8 x 95 (Alternating between in-front and behind head)
Seated CG Cable Rows: 2 x 8 x stack (@200), 2 x 8 x stack + 2 sets of chains (@230)
DB Lateral Raises: 4 x 8 x 40
Widegrip Pulldowns: 2 x 6 x stack (@200), 2 x 6 x 190

Was hoping to do 135 on the Military press, but those were way too heavy. I've done that much weight before standing, but seated I guess forces better form and I must have cheated pretty bad when I did that much before. 95 was plenty easy, probably too easy. Should have gone for 105.

Took my time on this workout. It took about an hour to do, but with the slow moving leg it takes more time to load up and I generally feel disabled having to move slow and stuff. Felt OK about the effort and weight involved, not psyched though.

Today I went without the aircast as I felt like I was part robot. Ever see those machines in Alien 2 at the end that Sygourney climbs into to fight the Alien, or the Machine those guys in Matrix 3 use to fight with that have Gatling Guns for hands? With that air cast my leg was huge and bulky and made a huge thump when I walked. So I went without it today as I could walk on it very carefully. I'm reluctantly going to keep my appointment with the Orthopedic doctor tomorrow, but I would be floored if he said it needed a hard cast due to a break.

No comments: