Wednesday, December 13, 2006

New Raw DL PR

DL: 2 x 245, 1 x 315, 1 x 355 (PR), 4 x 275
100 crunches (Slow and deliberate)
Cable Good Mornings: 4 x 10 x 200

Felt some pretty strange twitches going on in my mid back on the 275's so I stopped at 4 and stopped the other set I had planned. Didn't want to risk an injury. I didn't vid the 355, but I know it wasn't the smoothest DL I've ever done. Wouldn't mind hooking up with Dave Edgell for some DL pointers. Will have to do that after I get back from Vegas. I'm heading down there tomorrow morning and will be there participating in the National Table Tennis Tournament. I'm taking Austin and we are going to have a blast.

Hoping that the Stratosphere has a decent weight room since I don't think I'll be playing table tennis a whole lot. Just when competing. My ankle is at about 90% when walking, but jumping off/onto is alot worse. I hope I'm not completely disappointed with my performance as a result of it. Austin though is at the top of his game so far and I have high hopes for that boy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the PR and good luck in Austin!!

Anonymous said...

I must have been really tired when I posted the above comment... or perhaps it's just very European to associate Austin with Austin, TX while ignoring all cues to the contrary.

Be that as it may, apologies to Austin and a Merry Merry Christmas & an Auspicious New Year 2007 to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kris - Merry Christmas to you and your family. I'm looking forward to the virtual meet.