Monday, December 11, 2006

Repeat of PR

This morning I slept in and man did that feel great! I was half heartedly planning on lifting with Brandon and Wayne at 5:15, and planned on doing another 405.

So at lunchtime I was able to snag Duane Ralphs to spot me for 395 and a 405 bench. I was able to get both. The 405 started to shift a little to the left near the top of the press, but corrected it and got it straight up.

Next time I'll start at 405 and go for 415 since this is the second time I've gotton 405 and probably the 4th time for 395.

Here is what I did:

Bench: 1 x 225, 1 x 315
Shirted Bench: 1 x 365, 1 x 395, 1 x 405

Given that I lifted chest on Friday and also have a tournament later this week I decided not to push it and do more than this so I went to have lunch. Tomorrow I'd like to get a new PR on Deadlift. My ankle is doing great. I would say I'm at 80% now, hoping to get more improvement by Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see your benching coming along so well!
Now get your other lifts above 400! LOL.