Thursday, September 28, 2006

Shoulders

Brandon conveyed his cancellation of this morning's early workout, so I did this at lunch:

Standing Stump Presses - 4 x 6 x (bar + 2 x 45 DB hanging from chains) = total @165#
DB Lateral Raises: 12 x 35, 10 x 40, 8 x 45, 6 x 50
Upright Rows: 8 x 115, 2 x 6 x 135, 3 x 155 (Crappy form), 5 x 145 (better)
DB Shrugs: 4 x 8 x 65
DB Front Raises (To overhead): 4 x 8 x 30 supersetted with
Machine Military Press: 8 x 3 stack, 8 x 4 stack, 8 x 5 stack, 8 x 6 stack

Did 50 crunches between exercises (200 total)

Today had a fair bit of rage built up. Last night was not a good one for me. I wasn't behaving well and earned quite a bit of negative vibes from Cathi. She spilled her side of the story to her Mom and a couple of friends so I'm not very popular in the neighborhood I'm sure. I admit I was a jerk and have a problem controlling my anger at times. Here is more information on the problem.

Feeling pretty depressed about the whole thing, but turned that emotion into energy for the workout today, so it worked to my advantage. Now to slow down and be thoughtful tonight. Need to mend things at home for a while. Cathi - if you read this post - "pardon me", I'll do better.

No comments: