Monday, September 25, 2006

Light and fast Chest

5:45 @ Brandon's:

Flat Bench: 25 x 185, 5 x 215, 6 x 205, 8 x 195, 8 x 185, 8 x 165, 8 x 155
Incline Flys: 4 x 12 x 40
Decline Flys: 4 x 12 x 40

I went light weight, and went with speed pushing, but the number of reps was probably more than is suggested for DE work. I noticed a muscle in my upper back on the far right side twitching several times today. It feels weird.

For lunch I wanted to lift more to supplement the lack of working hard, but was convinced by Bala to play table tennis. I was 3 and 1 the first four games, but over the span of probably a dozen games it was pretty even. It was fun and I learned some techniques to use and not use(at least on him anyway). Tomorrow I'm not lifting at Brandon's so I'm going to have to demonstrate some real will power to not play table tennis at lunch and lift instead.

No comments: