Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Biceps early in the morning

This morning I went of to Brandon Mattson's again, this time for biceps:

Pullups: 4 x 8 (5-8 with help)
Standing Curls: 12 x 95, 3 x 12 x 75
Preacher Curls: 2 x 12 x 75, 24 x 65, 20 x 65
Alternating DB Curls: 4 x 10 x 40

The car door locked on me with the keys in so that added an extra 10 minutes to my day. The weights today were much better and I was getting a good burn. Never felt like I was overexerting myself with too much weight. Lifting extremely light for the rest of this week until next Saturday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are you lifting light until sat? Plan on doing any comps this summer? Workouts look good.
Lou

Anonymous said...

Yes - Next Saturday (June 24th) is the Utah Summer Games, down in Cedar City.

Anonymous said...

Getting close to the meet. Good Luck. What do you think you'll be doing after that meet Gords? Do you think you would be interested in a full meet?

Anonymous said...

Yes - I'm going to need to really build some strength in my legs. I'd like to focus on that more the remainder of the summer.